Picture Care of www.sodahead.com

Dreaming of AFAR


posted by Gal

2 comments

EGYPT: There is a magic there.                                               Follow my blog with Bloglovin! 
And I can feel it all the way from Texas. 
The Luxor Ruins via upyernoz
The mystery of the country, combined with it's ancient history (literally, ancient) placed it very high on my "must explore before I am no more" list quite some time ago. Today, while perusing the Rosewood Hotels and Resorts Facebook page, I stumbled upon an opportunity that very well could result in a life-changing adventure. 
This travel opportunity is the inaugural voyage of AFAR Experiences, and it is going to be held in Cairo, Egypt this October. This spectacular 3-day event encompasses everything I want in a solo expedition to a foreign country: culture, nightlife, exploration, history, current events and the opportunity for insight into everyday life of it's inhabitants. The premise behind these events is just mindwatering (like mouthwatering but for your brain), you really have to check it out for yourself to really understand what this company is doing: http://www.afarexperiences.com/cairo.
See what I mean? Most definitely a life-changing adventure. 

Mission for the next couple of weeks: figure out how to make this possible for myself so that I can become a more informed, and much more fulfilled, global citizen. 


Talk to You in A Nile,
Gal

2 comments

Leave a Reply