Picture Care of www.sodahead.com

Cut Down on Plane Weight - Eat Light


posted by Gal on ,

No comments

One of the hardest things to find in an airport is something I am inevitably craving: healthy, non-processed food. Although not a paleo convert, the ideology behind the diet/way of life is completely understandable and I would love to live my life with only fresh, real ingredients in my food. It can just be a bit unattainable, especially if you are traveling constantly. One thing that makes eating healthy and natural on the go just a little easier are Steve's Original PaleoKits.


Filled with jerky, raw macadamias, almonds, pecans and dried fruit, this original PaleoKit makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It definitely makes my mouth water if I think of being in an airport at 8 o'clock at night with nothing but the "el aeropuerto bar and grill" as my food option on a 7 hour hungry stomach, and then think of this kit. Fast, healthy and conveniently vacuum packed for fitting in just about any travel case.

I want to stock my pantry, and suitcases with these kits. now.
I love arriving at my destination feeling nourished and ready to "hit the ground" running, which you do not get with a 7 day old side-sandwich and airplane soda.

Moral of the story, traveling + paleo kit = one happy traveler.

Nom, Nom,
Gal

Leave a Reply