Picture Care of www.sodahead.com

Pack Me! Pack Me!


posted by Gal on ,

No comments

Mrs. Lilien's traveling suitcase is on a grand parade around the world and I want to join!

The suitcase's first fabulous trip - live vicariously through some fabulous traveling women here.

Such a style maven, that Mrs. Lilien (of http://blog.mrslilien.com/), always filling my head with fabulous Mrs. personas to dream about being.

Most recent Lilien-inspired daydream is better than the rest though: to be the girl that carries that gorgeous round suitcase on a globe-trotting expedition. Yes Please. I can't wait to see where that suitcase goes and to find such a great piece of my own (aka to find my own replica).
Can I be Mrs. Wanderlust?

Perfect for a summer, European beach vaca.

Photo Via Pintrest

Dreams of Circle Suitcases Tonight Girls!
-Gal

Leave a Reply